Dizziness is a feeling of imbalance that suddenly appears. Dizziness during pregnancy is common, having several origins.
In this article you can know the reasons that lead to dizziness in pregnancy, as well as some care you can have to avoid this sensation.
Dizziness in pregnancy are normal and natural symptoms at this stage, and there are several causes.
The two most common sources for feeling dizzy are changes in blood pressure or as a symptom of hypoglycemia.
In the first case, because of the increase in blood volume that occurs with the onset of gestation (on average, the circulatory system is 1.5 liters more than normal), the heart is still adapting to this higher volume, causing a drop in blood pressure.
In the second case, in case of inadequate feeding, the pregnant woman may have low sugar levels in the brain and blood, which will cause hypoglycaemia. One of its manifestations is dizziness.
Precautions to Avoid Dizziness in Pregnancy
If you often feel dizzy, then there are some precautions you can take to keep you from feeling that sensation again. Here are some precautions that will help you.
– When you wake up, you should not get up straight away. Instead, sit down and let yourself be like this for a few minutes.
– When sitting or lying down, stand up quietly. Sudden changes in position may cause dizziness.
– When you are sleeping, stand on your side, with your legs on a cushion. This position allows you to prevent the uterus from pressing on the vena cava.
– Eat often, without spending too much time between meals. That way, you will always keep your blood sugar and brain levels at a normal level.
What to do if you feel dizzy
When dizziness occurs, there may be a risk of falling. After all, dizziness is a feeling of imbalance. Then we leave some care that you should have when feeling dizzy, in order to reduce the risk of falling.
– When you feel dizzy, sit with your head between your legs or lie on your left side.
– Drink water or juice.
“Eat something to regulate blood sugar levels.”
– If it is in a very hot and stuffy place, look for a cooler and cooler place.
Usually dizziness is fleeting, having nothing to worry about. However, if dizziness is very common, and if it is associated with palpitations, headache, or blurred vision, talk to your doctor as there may be other causes behind.
L-Carnitine – Benefits, Dosage, Side effects and Reviews …
All About the TCM Large Intestine
Is it safe to use metformin during pregnancy?
Recognize the Signs and Symptoms of Dehydration
Aciloc 150 Mg. 15 Tablets in Strip – Online Medical Store …
Sinarest Af 60ml Syrup Centaur – Online Medical Store …
CBD Oil for Pain: Does It Work?
Anemia (By Farooq Marwat)
RENAL FAILURE Melissa Greer, Ylise Dobson,
How to Get Rid of a Black Eye Fast
Antiprotozoal Drugs. Antiprotozoal Drugs MALARIA.
Feeling Dizzy While Pregnant
Vertigo With Pregnancy
Vertigo In Pregnancy: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment …
How to stop dizziness when lying down or during pregnancy
Light Headed Dizzy Symptoms Pregnancy