Now you can decorate your smartwatch with Android Wear with 17 brand new clock faces, and Danish B & O is behind one of them.
If you have an Android Wear-watch as Moto 360, LG Watch Urban or Sony SmartWatch 3, you can now give it a face lift with 17 brand new clock faces from large, established brands.
Danish B & O, which among other things produces speakers, televisions and other high-quality music systems, are chosen among the 17 to design a stylish dial to embellish your smartwatch with Android Wear.
The 17 brands and designers that have created new, fresh clock faces, are:
- Anrealage: fashion label (8.04 kr.)
- Cynthia Rowley: Fashion designer
- Efva Attling: Model
- George Frost: Jewellery design
- Geox: Clothing Line
- RX-78-2 Gundam: Fictional robot (8.04 kr.)
- Kevin Tong Illustration: Draw
- Lulu Frost: Jewelry Brand
- Muji two Relax: App
- Terminator: Genisys: Movies
- Hello Kitty: fictional character
- Triwa: Watches and sunglasses
- Angry Birds Aviator: Games
- Bang & Olufsen: Consumer Electronics
- Moomin: Characters from books
- Moods of Norway: clothing company
The majority of the new clock faces are completely free and can be downloaded to your smartphone from Play-shop, which is paired with your Android Wear-clock. Then it is just to choose the new dial from your smartphone or directly on your Android Wear-watch by holding your finger down on your current dial in a little second of time.
With the addition of 17 new clock faces smoking Google’s portfolio a notch in the weather, as with 191 different options soon approaching the 200, so you can personalize your watch on your very own way.