Synthetic, feather duvet, ergonomic, firm, soft … so many criteria to choose your pillows according to their comfort and sleep patterns.
Why choose a good pillow?
The pillow is one of the main conditions for a good night. Having a good pillow promotes a healthy and restful sleep. It avoids a bad position of the spine and neck pain, neck and shoulders awakening. So, choose the pillow by:
- Preferences comfort: firm, medium, soft, ergonomic
- Sleep patterns: prone position, side, back.
- Its specific treatments.
Good to know !
A pillow is changed approximately every two years to preserve all its efficient features.
Pillows and bolsters are not recommended for children under 18 months for a security issue. In addition, we recommend choosing a pillow made of synthetic fibers so that the child enjoys the lightness and softness of the packing. It wicks moisture better and you enjoy its easy maintenance.Often hypoallergenic, they are also healthier for children in whom we have not yet detected allergies.
To help you choose, each pillow has a comfort rating:
- Comfort Farm: Good support of the head and neck. Suitable for those who sleep on their backs.
- Medium comfort: Good support of the head and neck while guaranteeing a little more flexibility. Ideal for those who sleep on their back or side.
- Soft comfort: For a very cozy. Suitable for those who sleep on their stomachs.
- Ergonomic Comfort: Ideal for perfectly supporting the neck and back and allow the muscles to relax completely. It is ideal for those who sleep on their back and
How do You Sleep?
- You sleep on your back? Make sure the proper alignment of your head with the spine. Be careful not to take too large pillow. This could create a camber and tension in the body. Recommended pillow firm comfort, medium or ergonomic.
- You sleep on your side? The pillow is essential here to ensure a balance in sleep and proper alignment between the neck and spine.Recommended pillow: medium or ergonomic comfort.
- You sleep on your stomach? They say it is the worst position. So attention to the choice of the pillow to avoid being bent. Recommended pillow soft comfort. The down pillows are also recommended in this case.
- You do not know or you move a lot? Go for at least two pillows that will fulfill the expectations of several positions or a medium pillow comfort.
Choose an Ergonomic Pillow:
- They have the characteristic to adapt to the weight of the head and better support the neck and back with their form that bridges the curve of the neck. Thus, your body tends to relax more easily. Ideal if you are susceptible to back pain and neck!
- If you used to sleep with a classic pillow, you will have probably a few days to adjust to an ergonomic pillow.
There are 2 types of ergonomic pillows:
- With latex padding 100% natural to the cell structure well ventilated and perforated, the pillow provides support and well wrapped antibacterial protection and anti-allergic. Dimensionally stable and hygienic, it is perfect for a healthy, restful sleep.
- A basic memory foam hypoallergenic and micro-aerated, the pillow is ideal when you have back pain and provides deep muscle relaxation by molding the shape of the head and neck.
The pillow can replace the pillow. It supports the cervical vertebrae, so it is essential to choose carefully. First tip: as it occupies the entire width of the bed, it is advisable to fit the size of your mattress.
You will surely enjoy a more firm pillow that best support the vertebrae a soft pillow. Incidentally, this is a subjective test which depends primarily on your sleep patterns.
As with duvets, you have the choice between a lining of feathers and down and synthetic insulation.
- The filling made from feathers and goose and duck down provides natural flexibility to track your movements during the night. In addition, it absorbs and wicks moisture well overnight.
Choose feathers and feathers if you want to increase the firmness of your pillow. Prefer down for a pillow that offers resilience, softness and swelling (ideal for those who sleep on their stomachs). Therefore, the more fluff, plus the pillow is soft and swelling.
For a pillow that keeps its loft and the quality of its packing longer, we advise you to shake every day.
Advantages: Comfort, Wellness, Long life, Swelling, soft Great, Healthy, Perfect absorption and breathability.
- The synthetic filling is made from high quality silicone hollow fiber that you find in some of our products recognized for their swelling as Hollofil, Quallofil, Cliniguard, Isolane, Thermoloft, Actiwarm …
Advantages: Healthy, Swelling, Hygienic, allergenic, breathable, easy to maintain, Many treatment options.
The latest additions are the shape memory pillows made from memory foam, which return to their original shape with every movement. They allow good morphological adaptation and distribution of pressure points.They are especially popular with people often backache or neck.
Latex also is popular among the pillows, because with its ventilated and perforated honeycomb structure, it offers a perfect morphological maintenance, flexibility, unparalleled tone and perfect air circulation during sleep.
All our items “trimmed” comply with French Decree No 2000-164 of 23 February 2000 on safety: not ignitability to cigarettes and hygiene standards EN 1164 and EN 1884.
We often tend to overlook its importance. It offers various treatments to improve the comfort of your nights:
For people who we tend to sweat a lot at night, we recommend, for example, viscose that provides a soft feel while providing lightness and breathability.
Cotton , more traditional, provides excellent air circulation and easy maintenance. It dries including extremely fast.
The presence of vegetable fiber Tencel or Lyocell® in the envelope of the pillow ensures a smooth and good absorption capacity thanks to the presence of nanofibrils in its composition. It also allows a greater thermal regulation, it correctly evacuates humiité and provides a dry comfort.
The Coolmax microfibre easily wicks moisture through multichannel fibers which increase the ventilation of the casing to an antiperspirant comfort.
With a loop envelope , you will enjoy an ultra absorbent comfort …
For a pillow filling feather duvet keeps its loft and the quality of its packing longer, we advise you to shake every day.
All pillows go to the machine (40 ° for a pillow feathers and down and 60 ° for the synthetic).
For pillows filled with foam, we recommend you wash them removable cover machine and clean the foam with a damp cloth if necessary with a little of our spotter soap .
- By washing your feather-trimmed pillow and / or down, drag a fewtennis balls in the drum of the machine to retain its loft longer.
- A good daily ventilationof the room is the best solution and is necessary to preserve the life of your pillow. Indeed, the direct daylight and temperatures below 15 ° C kill mites and certain bacteria.
The sub-pillowcase is a good solution to protect your pillows . Hygienic, it prevents night sweating reaches your pillow. It may cause damage to term. With sub-pillow, you will wash, therefore, less your pillow and it will keep all its swelling. It therefore guarantees a longer duration of life. The under-pillow renovates and also ensures a mite waterproof breathable comfort or. For a person perspiring little under-cotton pillowcase is ideal.
Small Foam Wedge Pillow
Massage Bolster Pillow + Half Round + Spa Bed Massage …
Bedroom Fun Pillow Magic Triangle Pillow Inflatable …
Coccyx Orthopedic Gel Enhanced Comfort Padding Foam Seat …
Supportive Round Cotton Yoga Bolster
3" Yoga Blocks
Godrej Almirah 3
Opening a New Clinic
Cylindrical Yoga Bolster
6 Restorative Yoga Poses That Will Make You Feel Amazing …
A-Z Sponge & Foam Products Ltd
Dispatches from Oman: Wadi Jizzi
Airex Balance Pads & Beam
Exclusive Vegan Leather Yoga Mat Bag
APEX5 – Nile Valley., APEX5
Saligna Wooden Base
The versatile and functional bolster pillows – Trusty Decor
Bolster Pillows Yoga
Bolster Body Pillow